Looking for a career in the dental industry? With four locations to serve our patients, we often have growth opportunities for passionate, dependable people to join our team.
Current openings include:
Part-Time / Full-Time – Associate Dentist
Are you looking for a rewarding associate position at a busy office where you can practice with a purpose?
At Laurich Dentistry, you’ll have:
- A robust patient flow
- Staff that supports and focuses on our Core Values
- Dedication to Excellence
- Great Communicators
- Team Players
- Family Oriented
- State of the art office, fully digital
- The opportunity to make a difference in our patient community treating children and adults
- Full autonomy: Ability to practice without production requirements
- Option for future ownership / buy in
About the Job:
Busy Metro Detroit multiple-office dental practice seeks an associate dentist who is caring, enthusiastic, passionate, dependable and committed to treating patients as if they are family. We are looking for the right individual to join our privately owned, growing dental practice.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: DrMatt@LaurichDentistry.com.
We are a fantastic Dental office that seeks to provide the highest level of Dentistry to each and every one of our patients. We know that we are an office that is exceptional due to the team that stands behind us. We work hard, play hard, and make patients smile each and every day. We are looking for an exceptional Dental Assistant to join our team!
We need a Dental Assistant that can manage our busy practice flow, contribute to high quality Dentistry, and keep morale high. We need someone who loves Dental Assisting and enjoys being a part of a fun, productive team.
Also, we do a lot of specialty dentistry so we need a Dental Assistant that can explain treatment, provide expertise, and have fun with the rest of the Dental team.
*Our ideal Dental Assistant would:*
- Know Four Handed Dental Assisting
- Able to communicate with patients clearly about Dental Procedures
- Eagerness to Learn
- Dental Assisting experience (at least 1 year).
- Kind, caring, and assertive
- Loves dentistry and has a passion for it
We offer competitive pay, great hours, the ability to grow with our office, and an incredible team that you would be joining. Our doctors are amazing. We love our office and our patients and you would get to just jump right in and be part of it.
If our office sounds like the office you’ve been searching for, please respond with your:
- Compensation requirements
- Favorite kind of Cake–Cake is a really big deal in our office!
Email this information to jenniferT@laurichdentistry.com